Treatment of warts is a complex, orderly method. More than 90% of the formations are benign and do not need therapy, which only causes a feeling of aesthetic discomfort.
The mechanism of appearance of warts
Warts are skin growths that develop on the basis of HPV activity. After penetrating the body, a non-cellular infectious agent is located in the surface layer of the epithelium.
The virus can live in the human body for years without manifestations.
When immunity is weakened due to SARS or emotional stress, the pathogen begins to act. Viral manifestations appear on various parts of the skin which are difficult to treat. Rash is observed on hands, feet, neck, face, mucous membranes of the genitals, groin.
- weak protection features;
- severe psychological trauma in history;
- vegetative neurosis;
- increased sweating;
- liver dysfunction.
Microscopic damage to the skin is one of the pathways for the penetration of pathogens. Provocative plantar warts can be daily wearing tight shoes. Models should be selected based on size, platform parameters and material quality.
Features of the treatment of warts of different localization
The method of treating warts is closely correlated with their appearance. There are such types of growths:
- Ordinary. The nodule is rounded, has a rough surface, brown color. It is observed in adults, children on the back, neck, face. Laser is suitable for removal.
- Plantar. The main reason is uncomfortable shoes. Education has a rod that goes deep into the tissue. Often localized on the palms when working with uncomfortable tools. Nitrogen treatment removes accumulation in 1 session.
- Flat (youthful). After adolescence, it usually disappears. A smooth knot is easy to treat. Among folk methods, processing with fresh celandine juice is suitable. The appearance of new ones is rare.
- Tip condyloma. Education in the form of a nipple, has a flesh color. Occurs on the lining of the genitals. In the case of such a wart, the treatment consists in the use of herbal lotions and decoctions. Surgical removal is necessary for the development of genital warts. In the face, it is safely removed with laser.
How to remove a wart at home
You can remove a wart at home. Folk recipes, tinctures and juices of medicinal herbs are used. Medicinal preparations are popular - patches, tablets, sprays, etc. Before treatment with non-traditional methods, it is necessary to make sure that the formation is of good quality. For this it is recommended to visit a doctor.
Among the medicines are lapis pencils, salipod patches, essential oils, etc. Popular pharmacy medicines:
- Solution for external use, has a bactericidal cauterizing property. Affordable price. Actively fights viruses, fungi. Can not be used to treat the face - a chemical burn occurs;
- Solution with an applicator, cauterizes growths. It can not be combined with oxolinic and other ointments. Not suitable for intimate areas;
- Drops of salicylic acid. Softens keratinized areas. Antimicrobial antiseptic sometimes causes allergies. Prohibited for the treatment of children and nursing mothers;
- Pen. The composition of the drug comprises concentrated acetic acid. The chemical compound burns out the spikes on the sole. The medicine is sold freely in pharmacies;
- The spray freezes the affected tissue, preventing the development of papillomavirus. Within two weeks of use, the wart will fall off. In case of non-compliance with the recommendations, subcutaneous blisters occur;
- The gel fights infection, stimulates cell regeneration. Can be used on mucous membranes. The chance of relapse is minimal.
You can reduce warts with folk remedies. Effective ways:
- Celandine. The growth is lubricated every 8 hours with fresh plant juice. You can use celandine in dry form - a small fraction of the stems + flour + Vaseline. Healing ointment treats formations of any size;
- Garlic. Rub the warts daily with a vegetable. For plantar growths, an ointment of 1 teaspoon is suitable. garlic, 1 tsp melted lard and 1 tsp. vinegar. Before lubrication, the foot must be steamed in hot water. Then the gruel is placed on a sterile bandage and applied to the affected area. Polyethylene is laid on top. Suitable for finger treatment.
- Rowan. Cut the berries in half. The fruits are applied for 24 hours. Healing juice allows you to eliminate the manifestation of HPV for 7-10 days.
One of the options for information is beets or potatoes. The root crop is crushed on a grater, placed on gauze and placed on the formation for 3-4 hours. Usually, after several procedures, the root of the growth comes out.
Only fresh vegetables are suitable for the procedure!
The fight against warts is possible with the help of propolis. Steam the skin in warm water. Attach a cake of softened by-product to the affected area. The result of the treatment will be felt after 3 days.
You can remove formations using ancient rituals. An apple cut in half with a wire is used to rub the formations. After processing, the fruit is tied with the same thread and buried in moist soil. When the fruit rots, the growth will disappear.
Hospital treatments for warts
Warts are systematically treated in specialized clinics. At the first sign, seek the help of a dermatologist. The specialist will choose a treatment plan for the disease. If there is a relapse, consult an oncologist.
Valid removal options:
- electrical coagulation. It is performed using an electrical device. The hardened crust falls off after 20-30 days;
- cryodestruction. Tissue is frozen with liquid nitrogen through a special probe. After 14 days, it is advisable to repeat the session. The procedure does not pose a health hazard;
- laser burning. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia. There may be small scars after surgery. Effective for "chicken" warts;
- radioknifeThe method is indispensable for the elimination of complex formations. Using radio waves, evaporation and drying of the structure are performed. At the end of the procedure, there is only one crust left, which peels off after 7-9 days. Negative effects of removal are rare.
After a successful operation, be sure to follow preventative measures. Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Do not use other people's things, wash your hands before eating. Systematic treatment of the wound with antiseptics reduces the risk of developing new formations.
Rules for wound care and how to avoid complications
After cauterization and treatment of growths, it will take time to restore a healthy layer of epidermis in the injury area. Proven antiseptic - potassium permanganate. Potassium permanganate is suitable for treating the edges and center of the wound. After the crust has fallen off, hydrocortisone ointment is used to prevent the appearance of scars after the treatment.
To reduce the risk of the infection spreading to healthy skin, the edges of the wart are treated. This should be done until the scab falls off. An alcohol solution with brilliant green and iodine (5%) is suitable. When the hardened crust falls off, the young skin is treated with a regenerating ointment. To avoid complications during healing, do not use cheap creams and unknown recipes.